BonsaiBoost is made locally from pure canola meal, an ingredient still used in Japan today to boost growth of bonsai trees.
In fact, this is the best product The Atrium has tested. The sachets are mess-free and so easy to use for the busy urban gardener. Just pop 1-2 'tea bags' on top of your plant's soil, water as usual and forget about it.
Meanwhile you'll notice significant improvement in your plant's health and growth. You can replace the bags every 2-3 weeks, depending on your plant's feeding requirements. The 240g pouch contains 20 bags.
1. Time saver - every time you water you are fertilising at the same time
2. Organic fertiliser, which cannot burn your plants
3. Sustained slow release of nutrients
4. Will not harm pets if accidentally ingested
5. 100% biodegradable sachets that you can leave in your soil, or compost
When you use the bags for the first time a slight odour will be emitted. This quickly diminishes until no smell is experienced. The ground canola cake will become a solid lump. This is normal.