We're open for deliveries!
Your order may take a little longer - here's why:
1. The need to implement safety precautions under COVID-19 regulations means it takes longer to pack orders, and we are also rotating staff. This is to keep us and you safe.
2. NOTE: Generally Gauteng deliveries are faster than other provinces. If you are buying a gift for someone in Gauteng that you need delivered on a particular date, please let us know. It's more than likely we can accommodate you as we are more flexible with local deliveries.
3. Once your order is processed we will communicate with you via a shipping update.
4. NB: The courier companies are also under pressure due to an increase in e-commerce and having to follow COVID-19 safety procedures. This may mean your parcel takes an extra day or two to get to you.
Please don't panic! We've had plants in boxes for over a week and we package them extremely well. If there is something wrong with your plants upon arrival we will remedy the situation.
5. Please be nice. We're all doing our best under the challenging circumstances, and it requires a little patience. Sometimes s*#t happens that's beyond our control like strikes, extreme weather etc. But just know our team works their butts off every day to make our customers happy, because that's why we're in this business. We love plants, and we know plants make people happy! Now more than ever.