We're open for deliveries under level 4 as a horticultural business.
We're beyond thrilled to be able to deliver our plants to all of you! Firstly, thank you to everyone for supporting us during lockdown, and for your patience. You will get your plant babies soon!
1. Our driver wears a mask at all times and is instructed to follow strict hygiene protocols. All grow pots are wiped with sanitiser before being packed for delivery.
2. We will prioritise orders made from the 25th March 2020.
4. Please note, as we are also operating a scaled down service as to keep our employees safe, delivery times will likely be longer than our usual 2-3 days. This is only while we adjust to a new normal & streamline operations as best we can under level 4 lockdown. You can expect a lead time of 5 - 7 working days.
5. You may have noticed we've been running a little low on stock due to the lockdown. We're busy stocking up so you'll have more than your heart desires soon.
5. Once your order is processed we will communicate with you via a shipping update.
6. NB! Please let us know if you have returned to the office (or are now working from home) and your delivery address has changed. We cannot take responsibility for incorrect addresses.
7. You've all been so patient already, we can't thank you enough. But there may still be delays due to roadblocks, government regulations & other interventions beyond our control. Sometimes s*#t happens. But just know our team works their butts off every day to make our customers happy, because that's why we're in this business. We love plants, and we know plants make people happy! Now more than ever.
Phone: 087 0960 176